Pages

Monday 6 January 2014

My first fan art!

 I was very lucky the other day to get a Christmas present from Cosmicbeholder in the form of my very first Clarissa Griff 'n Grillo fan art. I think fan art is one of the highest compliments someone can pay your artwork, so I always enjoy seeing other people's take on my characters. Check it out:

Clarissa and Griff- Fan art by Cosmicbeholder.
Cosmicbeholder has his own awesome characters: you can check out comic his blog here. I've also had the pleasure of being commissioned to do some of his sexy characters too. See below;;)

The Blue Knight: She's a member of the super-team The Odds from the series Tales To Behold.
she's a former Scotland Yard inspector that got posessed by the spirit of an immortal knight from King Arthur's days. She wears his magic armor that makes her invulnerable. If she manages to put it on in time...
Character designed by Cosmicbeholder, Artwork by Hackman

The 3 witches.
Character designed by Cosmicbeholder, Artwork by Hackman .

No comments:

Post a Comment