Pages

Saturday 31 May 2014

Full moon

Here is the completed version  of Clarissa's Full Moon. I was pretty happy with how it came out. I experimented a bit with color.

The scene takes place in a palace garden on the planet Basile. It is a tropical planet with four lunar satellites.Clarissa has borrowed a telescope from the Prince of Sevataiv (The potentate in whose palace she currently resides) and is using it to gaze at the blue moon, which is the third largest, but closet orbiting moon to Basile. While she enjoys that view, Griff and Grillo are enjoying one of even majestic splendor... ;;)

This was a commission from Basile75, who came up with this fabulous idea.


2 comments:

  1. Ahahah "Planet Basile", I like it! And I appreciate all these small details (like here the prince, the palace...) you invent for every story, this highlights better these sexy moments you catch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure;;) Glad you like the story, it's half the fun of working with Clarissa's pics. Thanks for giving me a great idea to work with:D Now you can say you have a planet named after you (even if it only exists in the imagination;P

    ReplyDelete