Pages

Thursday 19 December 2013

Concept Art

So these are the first 2 concept sketches I did Of Clarissa Griff and Grillo. I had the characters in my head for a little while and had tried a few different versions, but this is the first time I started to really nail down the final character design.
This was my first concept sketch. Clarissa still had pupils, different goggles and wore a dress.She also had a different fringe.
More early Clarissa concept sketches.

This is close to my final version of Clarissa. Her Eyes now have no pupils, her skirt was changed to Hot pants and I gave her goggles that would show her eyes even when they were down. Griff also lost his Jetpack (for now).
I still want to keep developing the characters and tweaking them. Good cartoon characters should always be developing over time, improving and even reinvented to stay fresh. I'm excited to try her out in some different outfits sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment