Pages

Sunday 29 December 2013

Enter the Villian.

Every Hero needs a villain, and Clarissa is no exception. I've been working on a concept for my lady of darkness and this is what I've come up with so far:
I wanted her to be plump and curvy, as a contrast to Clarissa's more athletic figure (although Clarissa has some curves of her own to be proud of). All I've figured out so far is that she's the head of an evil alien corporation that makes it's money by taking over newly discovered planets and stripping their raw materials out to sell to the highest bidder. She hates Clarissa, a crusading space journalist, who is constantly trying to expose her nefarious activities to the rest of the universe. She and her henchwomen are constantly trying to capture Clarissa, and Griff and Grillo have to come to her rescue, usually resulting in or the other of the two ladies ending up with their clothes off (possibly both of them;)

I still have to figure out a name for her and design her henchwomen, but keep an eye out for her in future installments.

four-eyed alien wink goodbye ;;)

No comments:

Post a Comment